Footballers' Protection Dogs

Those dogs are great until they rip the face off a family member
German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Mastiffs (bar the Brazilian and Argie ones), all very family friendly dogs. If you manage to turn one of them into a dog that'll attack a family member, you only have yourself to blame.

German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Mastiffs (bar the Brazilian and Argie ones), all very family friendly dogs. If you manage to turn one of them into a dog that'll attack a family member, you only have yourself to blame.
From what I see from footballers clothes and haircuts I doubt they are the most sensible members of our society

Can’t blame them really, it’s indicative of the shit hole society we live in these days.

You just know these fellas are getting ripped off by the hype merchants don't you hehe. I have seen first hand some fella from "insert man words here, Kennels" Give a demo where his Malinois went apeshit and went into mad half hour puppy mode. The bad guy had already walked up in protective gear you understand so visual cues were pretty full on for the doggy. Was pretty funny.

Some may be decent but to many of these trainers are bullshit merchants and i don't like them. I do feel however feel for the dog lovers who provide protection dogs as a living. Give me a guard dog trained by a 65yo lady who has worked kennels all her life to some steroid skinhead who has seemingly found out photoshop exists and got a bit to giddy with the logo any day.

If any of these fellas from City and utd want a family pet and fierce guardian, not just a cool accessory; there is a fantastic German Shepherd breeder in Great Moor.

This is nothing new. Security dogs have been “a thing” in the States for quite some time, albeit usually to protect rich people’s kids more than themselves. They even advertise in my airline’s onboard magazine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.