Pogba online racist abuse

jayfx

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49404456

BBC report Pogba has been receiving online racist abuse after his missed penalty. I don't know where to begin trying to get my head around this. This is a completely brain dead reaction. I know the rags aren't the brightest generally, but what sort of thick moron does this?

It just seems a bit of coincidence that it's occurred days after Chelsea fans abused Abraham. Could this be Chelsea fans trying to take the spotlight off their own backwards, moronic fans or is it a case of united's own twisted fans thinking that was a good idea and copying Chelsea's scrotes?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49404456

BBC report Pogba has been receiving online racist abuse after his missed penalty. I don't know where to begin trying to get my head around this. This is a completely brain dead reaction. I know the rags aren't the brightest generally, but what sort of thick moron does this?

It just seems a bit of coincidence that it's occurred days after Chelsea fans abused Abraham. Could this be Chelsea fans trying to take the spotlight off their own backwards, moronic fans or is it a case of united's own twisted fans thinking that was a good idea and copying Chelsea's scrotes?
Ah it was chelsea fans what did it, now where have i heard this before
Also why are you looking to shift the blame away from united fans, some of the scummiest fans on planet earth

United have got hundreds of millions of fans across the globe - 1.1 billion if you believe that survey by Kantar - so I think it's fair to assume they'll have a few dickhead racists amongst them, and as such it's in no way a "bit of a coincidence" coming off the back of the Tammy Abraham incident. Instead, it's an all too predictable reaction from a bunch of ****s who think they can say what they want on social media, yet wouldn't have the balls to say it to his face.

I'm n
Ah it was chelsea fans what did it, now where have i heard this before
Also why are you looking to shift the blame away from united fans, some of the scummiest fans on planet earth
I'm trying to shift the blame? I'm not going to entertain that ffs.
It simply fucking baffles me how 1 football fan of any club would racially abuse a player from their own team because he missed a penalty.

sterling has had this for 4 years at city and little to nothing was highlighted until sterling had enough and outed the press and media

but racist abuse is wrong ?? but if your own fans are angry that you pissed a pen and giving him shit that is a whole new kettle of fish, and it says something about the fans you so call say united have the most of and are the biggest supported club in the world are just fickle and not fans at all

united like to brand all the so called fans of the club into one big family ??? but the truth is arm chair fans have 7 day socks and underwear (sunday to saturday) and football shirts from other clubs for match days that are on tv, so united love nothing more than media attention it pays the bills but the down side is you have nutters from all over the world as well and they show their true colours

Social media is a big place where racism is a regular occurrence. It’s a sewer

I doubt there is an effective way of policing it and even if there was there certainly isn’t the appetite

The obvious answer is to turn it off and not go on it but the positives of social media our way the negatives, for the time being at least

Spot on, racism was institutionalised when I was a young lad in the 60’s. It was kind of accepted, we had gollywog badges, Black Sambo Moneybox’s and I used to ride a pony called ****** and nobody batted an eyelid. It probably seems unbelievable to younger posters on here but I can assure them this was just part of “normal” life. When you are young you don’t question things like that.

Thankfully we live in much more enlightened times and racism is now limited to the morons who think skin colour or culture is a reason for superiority.

I’ve heard plenty of racist remarks at football over the years but I can honestly say I’ve not heard anything in the past 20 years or so, the education has really worked. However, it will never go away because there are plenty of low life scrotes who can never understand racism is wrong.

Anyone promoting and using racist language should be prosecuted, a few weeks in jug would hopefully “educate” them.

I haven't heard anything for years in the East stand, but a regular made a jewish comment when the second went in on Saturday. He was politely asked not to say it again (lots of people around there have known him as a ST holder for years, and tbf he is a good guy and at times reasonable, but its something he has heard/seen as normal growing up.

It is obviously embedded in far right ideals and whether these Rag/Chalsea fans are just fans or both we don't really know. The pres,s as we know are inherently racist, you only have to read Elton Johns impassioned defence of Megan today to see it is felt in other areas and even being part of the elite is no protection. The education is good but has to continue and racism to be called out as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.