The new City Programme

Fordyboy46

So small it will soon vanish for good. City's programmes have been poor for a number of years now, pretty decent from 2000-10, but the design and features these last five or six years are awful. Does anyone still bother buying these or just find them a waste of time?

It is the same shape as about 1984 I think - when it was 20p in the second division. It’s a nice change I think

Saw a guy in front of me with one on Saturday,,used to be a landscape format when I was a kid many years ago,for a few seasons if I remember correctly

Do they still put them on a PDF on the cityzens portal? Seem to remember they did it a few years ago
Yeah just logon to Citzens it there The landscape format suits the electronic version

Reactions: ell
If they keep to this new format I won't be buying anymore, simply because with the old one you could fold it and put it in your pocket.
With this new format it's just too bulky rolled up.

I still pick one up in the padded seats as I walk past ..usually turfed on the floor.

It's a bit easier to carry now...not in a pocket but then the old one wasn't either...unless you have MASSIVE pockets

Massive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.