Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinho is at the same level or possibly better than Mascherano at Barca , and he dropped into central defence seamlessly , we just need to remind Dinho to commit the dark arts outside the penalty box.

fernandinho on aiming for a third consecutive Premier League title: “I don’t remember the last time a team won the Premier League three times in a row. Normally, it’s human nature to relax once you’ve achieved your targets..."

“We’re going to keep the guys’ heads up and keep moving forward. We must dig deep in the dressing room and not rely on Pep to push us. We don’t just have a group of great players - we have a great group of human beings and this makes a huge difference..."

“I think we all realise that in every training session and match we play, we have to improve, play great football and win our games because we want to win many more titles.” [via @ManCity]

fernandinho on aiming for a third consecutive Premier League title: “I don’t remember the last time a team won the Premier League three times in a row. Normally, it’s human nature to relax once you’ve achieved your targets..."

“We’re going to keep the guys’ heads up and keep moving forward. We must dig deep in the dressing room and not rely on Pep to push us. We don’t just have a group of great players - we have a great group of human beings and this makes a huge difference..."

“I think we all realise that in every training session and match we play, we have to improve, play great football and win our games because we want to win many more titles.” [via @ManCity]

Top quote.

Top quote.
Indeed.

The squad of the past few years has been awesome as footballers, refrained (other than a few Kyle tweets) socially, and comes across as generally well read and intelligent.

Rodri being the latest of a good footballer who also has a brain (for stuff other than football).

There aren’t many unpredictable Mavericks as there used to be. Which is great for the team, but not for the sloppy media.

Beanz, beanz, beanz et al, being the polar opposite.

Fernandinho is ready to wait before discussing a new deal at Manchester City. The midfielder has such a strong relationship with the club that there is no hurry. Both parties are comfortable that the opportunity to talk will come about during the campaign. [@mcgrathmike]

Fernandinho is ready to wait before discussing a new deal at Manchester City. The midfielder has such a strong relationship with the club that there is no hurry. Both parties are comfortable that the opportunity to talk will come about during the campaign. [@mcgrathmike]

I heard his mum has been seen in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.