United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank all the lurking Rags and please, if you can pass this on to the other one billion of you I would again be grateful. I would like to thank you all for putting money in the pocket of our owner. It is true that when the Government announced a 'tax' on plastic bags his wealth fell from 44.65 billion to 44.64 billion because as you know plastic is a by product of oil but to be fair you rallied round and bought even more petrol/diesel, I suppose all those long drives from Suffolk and the south coast to the Swamp made your purchase necessary but it is the thought that counts. In a similar way, every time you announce a new noodle sponsor their sales go up, this means that more plastic is used for packaging and more diesel is burnt for shipping. To think, without your continued support our purchase of Rodri may not have happened.
Finally as you support our owner so well I will in turn support yours, I promise that if I am ever in some god forsaken shithole town in America I will visit one of his shopping malls.
We also thank our Rag friends for the rib tickling mirth you have infected us with, since the Bullying Jock saw the writing on the wall.

Why do they say 'Young Daniel James'? Hes fucking 22 in November! They go on like hes 17/18 just starting off....
He's absolutely dreadful, Zero football ability in him. He's going to run out the turnstile some weekend.

I must admit that I thought he was 17 or 18 the way the media refer to him.

Why do they say 'Young Daniel James'? Hes fucking 22 in November! They go on like hes 17/18 just starting off....
He's absolutely dreadful, Zero football ability in him. He's going to run out the turnstile some weekend.
12ezv6.jpg

I would like to thank all the lurking Rags and please, if you can pass this on to the other one billion of you I would again be grateful. I would like to thank you all for putting money in the pocket of our owner. It is true that when the Government announced a 'tax' on plastic bags his wealth fell from 44.65 billion to 44.64 billion because as you know plastic is a by product of oil but to be fair you rallied round and bought even more petrol/diesel, I suppose all those long drives from Suffolk and the south coast to the Swamp made your purchase necessary but it is the thought that counts. In a similar way, every time you announce a new noodle sponsor their sales go up, this means that more plastic is used for packaging and more diesel is burnt for shipping. To think, without your continued support our purchase of Rodri may not have happened.
Finally as you support our owner so well I will in turn support yours, I promise that if I am ever in some god forsaken shithole town in America I will visit one of his shopping malls.
Don't go visiting those shopping malls mate, we need the Glazers siphoning as much away from the rags as possible to cover those losses.

Who is on the cover of the latest Pro Evolution Soccer alongside Lionel Messi?

1-50.png

You'd have thought they'd have learned from that time FIFA put it to a public vote and ended up with Jordan Henderson on the front.

ETA: this wasn't even a public vote, they actually chose him.
Erm, who is that? Has Mads Mikelsen joined them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.