Var debate 2019/20

But if we did scrap VAR would we be more accepting of decisions? Now that we know that the the officials are probably better than we’ve given them credit for, would we be more accepting of offside decisions if the cameras show the Lino was wrong by 4 or 5 inches ? Somehow I doubt it. For me the question really should be will VAR get significantly more decisions right than wrong? There needs to be a very clear advantage from using VAR otherwise its not worth the delays it causes. But if VAR is significantly better then human beings then we should just accept that it’s not going to be 100% accurate.

Finally! Nail on head Sir.

The solution to the problem is straightforward apparently. Neil Swarbrick just been on Sky and it's us, the fans, that are the problem and we need to be educated about the rules!

The solution to the problem is straightforward apparently. Neil Swarbrick just been on Sky and it's us, the fans, that are the problem and we need to be educated about the rules!
Did SKY call him out for his lies during the Radio 5 interview. He is an arrogant disgrace but don't expect anyone in the media to challenge the system.

Did SKY call him out for his lies during the Radio 5 interview. He is an arrogant disgrace but don't expect anyone in the media to challenge the system.
Well I am not about to enter into a re-education programme run by that idiot and unless VAR is improved both in terms of its technical competence and perhaps more importantly its application and use I for one will no longer be a fan.

Well I am not about to enter into a re-education programme run by that idiot and unless VAR is improved both in terms of its technical competence and perhaps more importantly its application and use I for one will no longer be a fan.
In my experience if City get screwed, support for City always intensifies.

You simply cannot have a law/rule that says its handball if it hits an attackers arm/hand but not if it hits a defenders likewise.

Its absolutely fucking ridiculous and unfair.
It certainly is, what if a corner comes in, the ball accidentally hits a defender's arm, it goes to another defender
who then sees the opposition goalie off his line, he then launches it and scores?
Or simply runs with it and scores?
It's grossly unfair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.