Away tickets

Do the club track what tickets go where?
If I wasn’t working I’d buy one and happily pass it back to the club (after I’d been to the game of course) to see where it came from if the club were bothered.

Do the club track what tickets go where?
If I wasn’t working I’d buy one and happily pass it back to the club (after I’d been to the game of course) to see where it came from if the club were bothered.
The club definitely know where they are going because if you thinking about it you get an email saying 'your tickets for Bournemouth are Row X and Seat Y' - this is whether you are a fan or Corporate. The only area I imagine they don't know is Supporters Club where I guess they merely know which branch. But all of that is the same. So if anyone who is not happy with this but wants to buy a ticket (and 65 quid for Bournemouth aint bad) they should buy the tickets and then tell the club after the match. There has to be someone on here who is offended by what is happening but happy to pay 65 quid for Bournemouth and see the game as well as shop the culprits to the club, we will then know if the club do care or not

The club definitely know where they are going because if you thinking about it you get an email saying 'your tickets for Bournemouth are Row X and Seat Y' - this is whether you are a fan or Corporate. The only area I imagine they don't know is Supporters Club where I guess they merely know which branch. But all of that is the same. So if anyone who is not happy with this but wants to buy a ticket (and 65 quid for Bournemouth aint bad) they should buy the tickets and then tell the club after the match. There has to be someone on here who is offended by what is happening but happy to pay 65 quid for Bournemouth and see the game as well as shop the culprits to the club, we will then know if the club do care or not
Do these sites actually send the tickets though? I've never trusted them.

Has anyone on here bought from them?

It’s quite possible I might try this for Norwich if they come down to a similar price.
Although saying that, it looks like I might get two as they’ve posted criteria down to 15,000 points now.

Last edited:
Do these sites actually send the tickets though? I've never trusted them.

Has anyone on here bought from them?
I did once. I had just started a new job and was told to go to Amsterdam that same week as there was a big problem was it possible given the really short notice to go that week. We had Ajax away in the Champs Leg that same week so I jumped at it. Bought off livefootball and tbf the tickets came to the hotel I was at (they were in Ajax end but I knew that). It was worth the £100 (or whatever it was) for the ticket as work paid for business class return to Amsterdam and hotel for the night. I was desperately hoping I could find some work in Dortmund (next away game), no such luck

For info. The Club know is being allocated Supporters Club tickets. Tickets are allocated against a Members Cityzen’s Number. The person who does the Supporters Club tickets works for City.

It’s quite possible I might try this for Norwich if they come down to a similar price.
Although saying that, it looks like I might get two as they’ve posted criteria down to 15,000 points now.

Criteria's down to 14,000 points.... I rang the TO just after 1 and they said there were about 500 left!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.