Away tickets

Do these sites actually send the tickets though? I've never trusted them.

Has anyone on here bought from them?
I have used Viagogo successfully for European matches but not in recent seasons. A friend got some for Plzen away for example and it was ok. He is based in Europe and often buys from secondary agencies. The going rate is about £100 but that's not bad if face value is £60.

Disagree. They almost certainly come from within the club.

The Club guarantee ticket agencies so many away tickets for buying corporate seats at the Etihad. I was informed it’s 10 away tickets for buying a box and I don’t know the amount for agencies buying lesser corporate or premium seat tickets. That’s probably the only way an Agency / touts can get so many away tickets.

The Club guarantee ticket agencies so many away tickets for buying corporate seats at the Etihad. I was informed it’s 10 away tickets for buying a box and I don’t know the amount for agencies buying lesser corporate or premium seat tickets. That’s probably the only way an Agency / touts can get so many away tickets.

What is the difference between a ticket tout and a points whore? Both seem to be involved in passing on of tickets at a profit.

Oops sorry for using the awful 'w-word' . I keep forgetting how bad it is compared with the mild F-, C-, B- and the rest of the alphabet words we get on here.

What is the difference between a ticket tout and a points whore? Both seem to be involved in passing on of tickets at a profit.
Wrong. The term 'points whore' is usually used to describe someone who buys a ticket simply for the points and sells it at face value. Obviously that can't happen for away fixtures this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.