City's New Kits - 2019/20

BJL_City said:
rather admire Puma's technological feat of incorporating our history in such an extraordinary way. A vaguely sky blue shirt that turns laser blue the moment it meets moisture is some accomplishment.
Not really I’m pretty sure back in the days of Bell, Lee etc that kit did exactly the same.
so in like 45 years or so Puma have made zero technological advancements? judging by their design advancements in one barely acceptable away kit and two shiit kits, home and third, i would say that's probably on par.
the fan designed 125 kit is very nice tho.

At the end of the day, being LGBT is illegal in the UAE and punishable by death.

Punishable,yes.......but,the death penalty? Are you sure about that? As the small amount of research i have done suggests different where consensual relationship is concerned..

So, what about those City kits, then?

Indeed,feel free to get back on track with the more generic title topic........however,it's important that an issue,which is associated with the latest 'kit',and is of such importance/relevance to City and our owner(s),is discussed and that facts are presented,IMO.

Indeed,feel free to get back on track with the more generic title topic........however,it's important that an issue,which is associated with the latest 'kit',and is of such importance/relevance to City and our owner(s),is discussed and that facts are presented,IMO.
Completely agree, and I was tempted to join in, but thought it would eventually be taken to a separate thread related to this specific criticism of our ownership and the internal and external debate of it.

Feel free to move the debate to The Positives Thread, for instance — too many miserable ****s like me on here for that to ever be a long-lived thread. ;-)

I bought my lads new home kit from the City store on line. After a wash the raised navy blue writing/design has come off the badge leaving it a washed out silver colour.

Anyone else have this problem?

Did it on my sons black away shorts, the whole badge now looks white/silver ...
Not good that.

This is the kind of insanity people like Delaney try to brand all City fans with.

So your point of view is that Sheikh Mansour is secretly massively pro-LGBT rights and would support overturning them despite the complete lack of any evidence to support that belief?

Not only that, but you're going to challenge anyone who believes that the deputy Prime Minister of Abu Dhabi, and the chairman of The Abu Dhabi Judicial department which prosecutes LGBT people is not completely at odds with the laws enforced by himself, his late father and his brother, to provide proof that they support Abu Dhabi laws presumably in the form of some sort of quote where he tells everyone how homophobic he is?

Grow the fuck up.
Ah, so you genuinely believe we are a front for the Abu Dhabi **** brigade.
I’ll Leave you to it.

Saw a blue on Saturday who was wearing the new third kit. His big red face only added to the bizarre sight. Leave it for the kids guys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.