I had an erection for three weeks

Mike D

Not me of course but this poor chap usually has bit of trouble with getting is middle wicket to stand up was persuaded by nurse that he had pulled to have an injection which gave him a boner for 3 weeks. He finally wound up in hospital and having to have surgery to release the blood clots in his old man. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/23/i-had-an-erection-for-three-weeks-experience

But its okay because

Three weeks after the nurse gave me that injection, I left hospital. It is still too early to tell what the impact will be on my sex life. Although my erection is smaller than it was three weeks ago, I’m still waiting for it to go down completely, and I lost my job. But I am determined to make this a positive experience.

Just wondering how he went on at Berlin's version of gay pride I bet some of those in attendance must have thought it was there birthday and Christmas all at once.

Not me of course but this poor chap usually has bit of trouble with getting is middle wicket to stand up was persuaded by nurse that he had pulled to have an injection which gave him a boner for 3 weeks. He finally wound up in hospital and having to have surgery to release the blood clots in his old man. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/23/i-had-an-erection-for-three-weeks-experience

But its okay because

Three weeks after the nurse gave me that injection, I left hospital. It is still too early to tell what the impact will be on my sex life. Although my erection is smaller than it was three weeks ago, I’m still waiting for it to go down completely, and I lost my job. But I am determined to make this a positive experience.
Couldn't you use it for something useful like breaking large stones for a nice rockery in the garden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.