Album of the day - Texas (Careful What You Wish For)

BlueHammer85

51BLKVQsj9L._SX355_.jpg

Careful What You Wish For is the seventh album by Scottish rock band Texas, released 20 October 2003. The album went on to achieve gold status in the UK for 100,000 copies sold

1. Telephone X
2. Broken
3. Carnival Girl -
feat. Kardinal Offishall
4. I'll See It Through
5. Where Did You Sleep ?
6 And I Dream
7. Careful What You Wish For
8. Big Sleep
9. Under Your Skin
10. Carousel Dub
feat. Suncycle
11. Place in My World
feat. Dolomite
12. Another Day

Review 212

A nice album from Texas which by their standards under performed compared to their previous work, no real hit singles on here either - to their credit they try some different variety in this album but failing when it comes to having some rap on a couple of tracks - very cringey, including the released 'Carnival Girl' - aside from that, there really is some good pop songs 'I'll see It Through' and title track 'Careful What You Wish For' are both standard Texas and showcase the strength of Spiteri's vocals and her songwriting partnership with McEhlone.
'Another Day' is a chilled gem aswell.
A good comeback album from Texas but weak in places including the released singles.

6.8/10

Last edited:
Sat next to her on the train coming back from London a couple of years ago. Very nice lady.

To be honest, I didn't recognise her at first, but the bloke with her was carrying a guitar, which is a bit unusual on the train. And then I twigged who it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.