Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on training ahead of Bournemouth: "We love Manchester. [Spain] was an option but we decided to stay here."

Pep Guardiola on Bournemouth: "“We know each other quite well. They have the same points as us. They defend deep with 5-3-2. They attack really well. It’s always tough.”

Pep Guardiola on VAR involvement against Spurs: "His [Jesus] reaction was normal. He was not upset. The reaction from Tottenham players show that they didn’t know why it was disallowed. They accepted it was a goal. The reaction of our players was normal."

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Oleksandr Zinchenko is fit to face Bournemouth, and also stated that his 'injury' against Spurs was cramp.

Pep Guardiola on Joao Cancelo: “He can play. He is ready. He see’s what we want in training. Tomorrow, he can play. After the international break, everyone will be involved. He’s an incredible professional.”

Pep Guardiola on VAR: “I like VAR because it provides justice. This is the first season. It helps to be more fair to referees. I think in the end it will be right. I had the same opinion at the start. But during the process, it needs time to adjust.”

Oh pep,some justice so far eh

Always a tricky game away.It was 0-1 last year and 1-2 the previous year.
It will be tough game with them sitting very deep.Factor in Var to disallow our one goal and not give one penalty,we should target 3 clean goals

Anybody going to Bournemouth this weekend give yourselves extra time, we travelled today - there were quite a lot of traffic holdups - M6, M40 and M42 - use the Waze app as it gives alternative routes - it took us off the M6 and then back on again in front of the traffic jam, and it's hot

Last edited:
Bloody Stones is always injured which is why we need a top quality replacement if we can get one at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.