Gender pay gap in football

Equal pay without putting in the equal effort is a bit of a nonsense! But then too many folk with fingers in the decision making process don't want to upset any section or be seen to be less sympathetic over political issues. I can understand the notion of equal pay for playing for your country but don't the men always donate their international fees to charity.
To be fair, I've heard top women in tennis saying that they'd be happy to play 5 sets. I'm not sure who it is that's preventing the change.

And yes, I think it's customary for male players to donate their match fees, but let's be honest, it's not like they need it.

Equal pay without putting in the equal effort is a bit of a nonsense! But then too many folk with fingers in the decision making process don't want to upset any section or be seen to be less sympathetic over political issues. I can understand the notion of equal pay for playing for your country but don't the men always donate their international fees to charity.
They can afford to as they are multi millionares,women need the money to live on

so women footballers should get the same as men's footballers that's what ultimately the woman's game wants and who can blame them, if they get it, i want the same as woman footballers for turning out for the dog and duck.

even womans football fans are losing interested in what amounts to pub league football with average attendances being at 938 (last season)compared to over a 1000 the season before, i know it isn't pc to say it but woman's football is fucking shocking, no better than Sunday league and we are being force fed it, I've tried to watch it but the standard is beyond terrible.

so women footballers should get the same as men's footballers that's what ultimately the woman's game wants and who can blame them, if they get it, i want the same as woman footballers for turning out for the dog and duck.

even womans football fans are losing interested in what amounts to pub league football with average attendances being at 938 (last season)compared to over a 1000 the season before, i know it isn't pc to say it but woman's football is fucking shocking, no better than Sunday league and we are being force fed it, I've tried to watch it but the standard is beyond terrible.
National team,no-one is saying club football

Probably not seeing as they earn 25k ish A YEAR

So you don’t want equality really do you, just different treatment.

When the women’s game is players in front of 50/60 thousand every week and tv companies are buying the rights for £Billions they can have their equal pay.

Yet another example of women in sport demanding to be treated equally yet really they want treating differently.

So you don’t want equality really do you, just different treatment.

When the women’s game is players in front of 50/60 thousand every week and tv companies are buying the rights for £Billions they can have their equal pay.

Yet another example of women in sport demanding to be treated equally yet really they want treating differently.
How many more times,we are talking about the national team not club football

You're missing the point fella and we'll take tennis as an example sport
At Wimbledon men's and ladies prize money is the same, yet women play best of three sets, men best of five and there's no way the best women's player could compete with any of the top 50, maybe top 100 men

But pay is all about equality

I'm not missing the point, equal pay for equal work is allegedly the motto. If you play best of 3 sets and your final is over in a hour whilst the other is 5 sets plus a tie break and goes hours longer than that then you don't deserve equal prize money, it's a piss-take from the feminism hijackers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.