Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we convert half the chances we create, we will not depend on VAR or refs or FA.

No matter who will start. We should be able to overcome Bournemouth who play some great stuff at times. Still wonder why their manager is still not managing a bigger club with respect to Bournemouth.

Three points. And probably some useful minutes to the ones who need it.
You are assuming that the extra goals scored won't be chalked off by VAR.
That seems a big leap to me.

Does anyone think Arsenal can get anything from the Liverpool game?
It's football. Anything can happen, if Arsenal score first. I am expecting a big Liverpool win but Arsenal have good offensive players.

Does anyone think Arsenal can get anything from the Liverpool game?
They can certainly score against them with their forwards and Liverpools slightly suspect defence this season, it's at the other end that mayhem will rule though.

They can certainly score against them with their forwards and Liverpools slightly suspect defence this season, it's at the other end that mayhem will rule though.
I think the same. Seen both Arsenal games, and although they have won them, they don't look a team that is fighting together.

Not a chance Arsenal lay a glove on the dippers. The way they set up is perfect for Liverpool to exploit. Sure they’re a threat upfront but that’s useless when you can’t give them enough of the ball. They may even take an early lead but They’ll get caught out at the back on several occasions early on, the dippers will seize control of the game and win at a canter. 4/5-1 have more faith in a wolves/Leicester standard side taking points from them than Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.