Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

All goals are reviewed but if there is no 'clear and obvious error' then they stand. That is the rule stated there. Unfortunately that same rule has been ignored in our case. Neither of those two goals we had removed could have remotely been 'clear and obvious errors'.

It's ok as weve got Blind Pew tommorow who'll review everything because he sees fuck all when it comes to City.

that last bit us upto the broadcaster
I don’t think that’s right. Today there have been four goals, all reviewed by VAR with no delay to the game at all.

At least two of our goals this season have taken a couple of minutes to delay. If they can do a review in a few seconds why do ours take so long ? It has nothing to do with the broadcaster. They’re not doing the review.

Chelsea better sort out their defence. Need them to keep the rags out of top four. I can’t trust the arse.

I think I am going to get “All goals are reviewed by VAR” tattooed on my forearm to save time.

Important question: is it still cool to have it done in elvish?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.