Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

NO MIDFIELD .. except Pogbad. They had loads of possession against Wolves as well, without producing a shot on target.
I believe you are forgetting Jesse 'Iniesta' Lingard.
United could do with Foden when he isn't playing for us.

And 3 free kicks from just outside the area ;)
giphy.gif

And 3 free kicks from just outside the area ;)
Its their main tactic. Dive, Dive, Dive, gain enough soft free kicks around the area to try and score one. Pogba is one of the worst divers but officials, i was going to say fall for it, but its not that, they just like to give them the helping hand by rewarding free kicks or dives

NO MIDFIELD .. except Pogbad. They had loads of possession against Wolves as well, without producing a shot on target.

McTominaverage and Jesse Sunday league Lingard flanking the laziest world class player on the planet !!! .

This is comedy gold , they believe there own hype of doing it the United way !! If this is the United way then press on boys , press on !!

Soon be tested out the fan base in a cold wet Tuesday night in Blackpool

on the Ayew goal …."I've got to say it's a very good finish but where was Harry Maguire? He should have been on the cover but he was about 25 yards away."
He thought he saw a kettlebell in the stands he hadn’t yet fondled.

DF256-DB2-EF89-470-B-AC22-FAB0-F1365911.jpg

united will just score from their compulsory penalty and get a lucky break late in the game. Defo a 2-1 home win now.

Its their main tactic. Dive, Dive, Dive, gain enough soft free kicks around the area to try and score one. Pogba is one of the worst divers but officials, i was going to say fall for it, but its not that, they just like to give them the helping hand by rewarding free kicks or dives

It works for the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.