Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes not thanking any fan in particular ,just thanking everyone who has wished him well
Precisely, non-committal, I’d be surprised if not gone by January. Especially when we hear he wants to do his rehab with team related to surgeon and, oh, BM

Precisely, non-committal, I’d be surprised if not gone by January. Especially when we hear he wants to do his rehab with team related to surgeon and, oh, BM
nowt to do with non committal , he's just thanking everyone, wtf would he just thank city fans if fans of other clubs are wishing him well ?

Because that is the kind of player I like and respect and it is how I would behave in his situation. In fact I would say something at the outset what my intentions were. Always thought I was fairly open and honest during my career. Staff, managers, unions etc appreciated it
When has a player ever come out during negotiations and stated his position? that completely ruins his negotiating position,he owes us nothing,h is going to get the best contract/transfer for himself and his family

Would be great if he stayed, but from reports in the summer it suggested he was open to a move. Sadly City's bargaining position become weaker the closer he gets to the end of his contract and so it feels inevitable. Be a hard pill to swallow after being out injured for the vast majority, if not all,of the season. If he does go his electric wing play will be sorely missed.

Would have thought we would have insurance on players, so insurance company cover the surgery and rehablitation costs etc, who then offer alternatives to who,where,when surgery takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.