Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (25/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the champions hangover going to kick in?
Must be a matter of time, it’s been due over a year!

Tbf eddie should’ve set the wall better and positioned himself better.
The ball hit the post and crossbar before going in, not sure how you position yourself to save it without presenting the goal for the simplest free kick goal in history on the other side.

We are trying to be a bit too 'Hollywood'. It's not necessary as spaces have appeared around their area with simple triangles and one-twos.

We’ve not been great, but they’ve made it very difficult and I’m not sure how long they can keep up this intensity in the heat. The front three have been much more clinical, but we look vulnerable near enough every time Bournemouth venture forwards.

Walker is treading a very thin line. I hope he gets hooked off sooner rather than later. We can’t afford to go down to 10 men. I’d also get Fernandinho on to cover the defensive frailties. That will be particularly important if Walker goes off.

More work to be done unfortunately. Bad goal to concede so close to HT but a brilliantly executed free kick. So many players trying to win the ball when it's obvious they can't do so without giving a foul away. Apart from his fine goal, Sterling invisible. Kev and Sergio need to step it up. Whole backline needs to start focusing and playing properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.