Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (25/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average performance and yet still cruising at 2-0 , then a wonder free kick now makes a game of it , i can't actually remember when the Dippers actually conceded a wonder goal , teams appear to save their best for us.
Walker is one foul away from a sending off , so bringing Cancelo on is a no brainer , cant say any player has had a stand out game and we need to step up because its quite possible Bournemouth will score again , we miss Sane for these type of games , he can come on and destroy a tiring opposition. This game is far from over and there is always VAR at the back of my mind , if the Premier league and PGMOL get a chance to screw us over , they will.

It was in the late 60's or early 70's we played Leicester away at the start of the season. Not sure if it was our opening game. We played like we are now short passing, not too much long runs from what I can remember. Malcom Allison said we played that way to stop the players getting shin splints,which can happen running on hard ground. I think we're coping quite well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.