Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri on life at Manchester City: “I feel better every day. It’s good to get minutes - it's not easy to get into a team with the dynamic City have – overwhelming, always wanting to attack. I’m trying to settle well, I know I still have a lot to learn..."

"I’m happy because Pep’s showing me a lot of confidence. I want to help the team with my style, but I need to identify what the team demands. I’m feeling really settled, I like the city. This group of guys is great, it will be like being with my family..."

“When the team gives everything, plays the way we know and create chances, we all have to be satisfied because we’re doing our job well."

Rodri on his home debut: “I'm not happy, because we want to win. The truth is we’re at the beginning of the season, there’s a lot to come. The most important thing is to stay calm - step by step, but being aware that we have to take the chances to score.”

Rodri on the VAR incident in #MCITOT: ”It is a little bit difficult to get used to it. Sometimes you don’t know why some actions are checked and others aren’t, but I think that the officials try to do their job the best they can..."

“We can only analyse what we control, we can’t control the things not in our hands. We need to keep working the way we’ve been doing. The team is doing well. Every time you don’t win, you’ve done something wrong, but we’re on the right path.” [via @ManCity]

fernandinho on Rodri: “There are tough games to come, especially away at places like Burnley, Everton and Watford – different kinds of challenges but he is going to learn. We are going to work closely. I will be there for him to talk and advise with what he needs..."

"He’s already a quality player who I like very much. He has done really well in pre-season and in the first few games he’s played in the Premier League. He’s tall, technically very good. He’s going to help us a lot this season and in the future.” [via @ManCity]

I'm disappointed pep didn't say anything about swarbrick branding him a cheat,he was looking for it,it was a dive,branded a cheat his 2nd game in the prem,the other refs will take that fowards

Pep could have said something like i like var but it shouldn't be used to call players cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.