#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccity

He might as well have a thread. He's got to play eventually.

In the meanwhile:

Listened to that video about five times and still no idea on how to pronounce it. Weird mash of noises that have no correlation to the way it's spelt ha.

Made one pretty bad mistake in the few minutes he was on. Perhaps next week will be a better game for him to start and settle into the team.

I'm interested to see how Pep adjusts the team if Cancelo starts. We've seen Walker play as a RCB in possession a lot but I can't see Cancelo being used the same way. Maybe we are going to flip the roles of the fullback and the LB plays more defensive?

I'm interested to see how Pep adjusts the team if Cancelo starts. We've seen Walker play as a RCB in possession a lot but I can't see Cancelo being used the same way. Maybe we are going to flip the roles of the fullback and the LB plays more defensive?

————————Ederson————————
————Walker ——- otamendi ————Laporte
Cancelo ————————Rodri———————-Mendy
————-Bernardo——————KDB———————
———————————-——Raz/GJ——————
———————————Kun—————————————-

I think this is our most deadly lineup. Tactics depend on the opposition fullbacks as far as which of our wing backs have more freedom to get forward regarding your question. I think Mahrez could be killer where Bernardo is. Fernandinho could slide in the back easily if walker needs rest. So many fun options with Mendy fit and Cancelo a little bit bedded in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.