Empty Seats - Away this time

smee

I find it extremely frustrating and hugely annoying, that as Chairman of a local supporters club, we received an allocation of two tickets for the Bournemouth game. I scrambled around for tickets, as did a few of my members, and ended up in the Bournemouth end keeping check on emotions. Looking across at the City end there were lots of empty seats in evidence! Why!! Can’t ALL be done to “cancellations”! More like corporate tickets dare I suggest! But again WHY!!!

We’ve been to.......
Hugely annoying as I would have gone for weekend but sold out at high points. Club need to be transparent about blocks of seats not being used. Can understand the odd one as people get ill, breakdown etc

From the photos I've seen today of a row in the away end, there were plenty of first timers there too.

Couple that with the 11 tickets that I've counted on that Facebook ticket exchange, which is unheard of for Bournemouth away before today, and it's proof that this system change is fucking diabolical.

Well returned tickets no longer get made available to Supporters Clubs so people will need to look elsewhere for scapegoats.

Happy to watch the lads convincing win and the ashes triumph in the pub today. Hopefully, somebody more worthy took my seat. Come on City

Ps Robbie Rag Savage trying to make out that Ederson should have been sent off lol

Last edited:
There was a huge block at the top of the stand near the Bournemouth fans which only filled when others, located elsewhere, congregated so they could stand together.

No doubt in my mind this was again reserved for corporates as it was one huge block of seats rather than one or two dotted around the stand.

It is bad enough these tickets are remaining empty but even more infuriating that the club seem to be making little effort to sell them when its determined the demand is not there for the tickets.

Well returned tickets no longer get made available to Supporters Clubs so people will need to look elsewhere for scapegoats.

Happy to watch the lads convincing win and the ashes triumph in the pub today. Hopefully, somebody more worthy took my seat. Come on City

Ps Robbie Rag Savage trying to make out that Anderson should have been sent off lol

Is that true the club no longer returns them and has this commenced this season? Madness if this is the case.

Is that true the club no longer returns them and has this commenced this season? Madness if this is the case.

Returned Tickets are now made available to points holders that I agree with. I assume the very last minute tickets being returned are no longer made available to fans that’s shite.

Returned Tickets are now made available to points holders that I agree with. I assume the very last minute tickets being returned are no longer made available to fans that’s shite.

Yes no issues if tickets are going to points holders but they could not have gone on sale or were so poorly advertised that there was no demand for a ridiculously high demand match.

Ps Robbie Rag Savage trying to make out that Anderson should have been sent off lol

I assume you mean Ederson. Had me baffled there for a sec.

From the photos I've seen today of a row in the away end, there were plenty of first timers there too.

Couple that with the 11 tickets that I've counted on that Facebook ticket exchange, which is unheard of for Bournemouth away before today, and it's proof that this system change is fucking diabolical.

I’m going to bet you anything that it’s the club giving corporate tickets away. They do it for most games and it’s wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.