******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cracks that will get papered over and root will be still captain and will go on ????

well played england and i asked them to prove me wrong and they did (just) hahaah should have been LBW when stokes was hit right in front from lyons but the aussies used all the reviews up ?? stoke dropped and leach missed run out by lyons and it was miles out of he just held on to the ball

but things like what happens today can make a legend out of people and changes careers and lifestyles and from nothing like the lowest to the highest points in a couple of hours, also make people like me to look like fools hahahahah

I'm guessing the theory is that if he knows either (or both) sides have an appeal left, he'll be less wary about making a big call, knowing that any cock-up will be corrected by the third umpire.
Yes. Of course it's difficult to prove if the umpire has been weak, they will just say they heard a noise and weren't sure, or something like that. It's human nature to get caught up in the drama, it's one of those things in cricket that crop up where you're the one deciding the game. Maybe the last wicket in each innings should always be challengeable to remove game-deciding appeals. Just glad nobody thought about it earlier!

the cracks that will get papered over and root will be still captain and will go on ????

well played england and i asked them to prove me wrong and they did (just) hahaah should have been LBW when stokes was hit right in front from lyons but the aussies used all the reviews up ?? stoke dropped and leach missed run out by lyons and it was miles out of he just held on to the ball

but things like what happens today can make a legend out of people and changes careers and lifestyles and from nothing like the lowest to the highest points in a couple of hours, also make people like me to look like fools hahahahah

Mate, just enjoy the moment for at least a few hours. You said something similar just after we won the World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.