Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Really not arsed if spurs win or not I just don’t ever see them as a threat to actually winning something but that was funny as fuck to watch. Also proof that teams don’t just put 10 men behind the ball against us and only us as often claimed and further proof the var penalty decisions aren’t this worldwide conspiracy to screw us, that’s Chelsea, United City and spurs all denied very clear penalties this weekend and I didn’t even watch any of the other games.

Arsenal being arsenal has prevented this from being the perfect weekend of results. It may not be perfect but it’s pretty close

And an extra chuckle at spurs fans booing their team, maybe they should go back to wildly celebrating a 2-2 draw like what they imagine actually winning something feels like.

Its not that they are a threat..I just have this inherent dislike of them..but i started supporting City in around 1980 (or this is the first time I can remember anyway) so maybe thats why as a year later in 81 at Wembley they did us nd we have had to have that Villa goal rammed own our throats ever since! Plus they are pretty self entitle and the media support for them when we were going head to head for a top 4 finish was so bias it was untrue

Only four teams left still unbeaten: City, Liverpool, Leicester and Wolves.

Its not that they are a threat..I just have this inherent dislike of them..but i started supporting City in around 1980 (or this is the first time I can remember anyway) so maybe thats why as a year later in 81 at Wembley they did us nd we have had to have that Villa goal rammed own our throats ever since! Plus they are pretty self entitle and the media support for them when we were going head to head for a top 4 finish was so bias it was untrue

Oh I share the hate for spurs just not as desperate for them to lose as Liverpool which would actually impact us. I’ve no idea why I dislike them so much as I wasn’t born for the Villa moment and during my lifetime the only real rivalry we’ve had is the year crouchs goal beat us to the champs league spot but even before then my hatred for them was strong.

As you say, they’re a very self entitled set of fans on a par with the uniteds and Arsenal’s of the world yet have absolutely no reason to be.

I don’t want them to fail too badly though as it leave poch more likely to go to united if he’s not happy with spurs and whilst I now think he’s overrated with the money they spunk he could do things there that the molde-n one could never do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.