Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Really not arsed if spurs win or not I just don’t ever see them as a threat to actually winning something but that was funny as fuck to watch. Also proof that teams don’t just put 10 men behind the ball against us and only us as often claimed and further proof the var penalty decisions aren’t this worldwide conspiracy to screw us, that’s Chelsea, United City and spurs all denied very clear penalties this weekend and I didn’t even watch any of the other games.

Arsenal being arsenal has prevented this from being the perfect weekend of results. It may not be perfect but it’s pretty close

And an extra chuckle at spurs fans booing their team, maybe they should go back to wildly celebrating a 2-2 draw like what they imagine actually winning something feels like.
They booed their team? They're turning into arsenal fans. #****s

They booed their team? They're turning into arsenal fans. #****s

I heard very vocal boos but in truth I turned it off almost instantly, so didn’t see the reaction when the ref left the pitch, it could have been boo’s directed towards the ref with them not getting the penalty like we’ve done ourselves but it gets taken out of context for us so fuck them I’m doing the same for spurs

Really not arsed if spurs win or not I just don’t ever see them as a threat to actually winning something but that was funny as fuck to watch. Also proof that teams don’t just put 10 men behind the ball against us and only us as often claimed and further proof the var penalty decisions aren’t this worldwide conspiracy to screw us, that’s Chelsea, United City and spurs all denied very clear penalties this weekend and I didn’t even watch any of the other games.

Arsenal being arsenal has prevented this from being the perfect weekend of results. It may not be perfect but it’s pretty close

And an extra chuckle at spurs fans booing their team, maybe they should go back to wildly celebrating a 2-2 draw like what they imagine actually winning something feels like.
Are Arsenal the only away team not to win this weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.