City's New Kits - 2019/20

Jesus! ..is this the new kit thread or what?

So I ‘registered my interest’ in the 125 anniversary kit several weeks ago.
It’s available from next Thursday iirc?
Does my registered interest mean anything or is it a free for all on Thursday?
I'm already outside the club shop with my sleeping bag.

Don't like the purple but at least it hides on the shoulders most of the time, and wish we'd use the alternate socks as first choice.

That being said, white numbers is a step in the right direction.

Watching the game on tv today, I can't say that the strip showed any kind of Burnliness at all. The purple seemed to be quite a natural adornment to the shoulders, in which case, coupled with the away and the 125 kit, well done Puma.

(Don't like the 3rd kit but then I'm 60 in a month's time.)

Watching the game on tv today, I can't say that the strip showed any kind of Burnliness at all. The purple seemed to be quite a natural adornment to the shoulders, In which case, coulpled with the away and the 125 kit, well done Puma.

(Don't like the 3rd kit but then I'm 60 in a month's time.)
Purple goes with sky blue better than maroon does

White numbers are better than navy

The sky blue of the shirts stand out more when the shorts are white and the socks are navy or white (rather than sky).

I'm already outside the club shop with my sleeping bag.
Think it might take that Jamie.
..I’ll be along in a bit with beers and a Chinese
With only 1894 of the limited editions spread over a range of sizes for kids, males & females and me in the midst of a get fit regime
what are my chances of:
1. Getting a Limited Edition XXL top.
2. Not looking like 2 hundredweight of Manc squeezed into a sausage skin?

I’ve just seen the 125th anniversary shirt tweeted by the Vicky Jin founder of Shanghai branch of supporters club as she unwrapped it. She says only the privileged get the limited edition shirt. Much more important being a new fan in foreign countries with SC connections than some local supporter who’s only put in 50 years attendance at Maine Road and Etihad. I’ll just join the queue on Thursday for the ordinary shirt as probably won’t get one of the 1894 select ones ‍♂️

I’ve just seen the 125th anniversary shirt tweeted by the Vicky Jin founder of Shanghai branch of supporters club as she unwrapped it. She says only the privileged get the limited edition shirt. Much more important being a new fan in foreign countries with SC connections than some local supporter who’s only put in 50 years attendance at Maine Road and Etihad. I’ll just join the queue on Thursday for the ordinary shirt as probably won’t get one of the 1894 select ones ‍♂️
Glory hunters bring the money in.

I'll always love City but it's all about money now.

Just seen the anniversary shirt on sale in sports direct market street £60. When did it come out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.