Rugby union

Well we absolutely tonked Ireland (who’d have gone top of the world rankings if they beat England) 57-15.

Nice preparation physically and mentally for the World Cup.

Last edited:
Well we absolutely tonked Ireland (who’d have gone top of the world rankings if they beat England) 57-15.

Nice preparation physically and mentally for the World Cup.
Awesome performance against an immense Ireland side. What was noticeable for me was the speed with which England recycled the ball. Very quick and they ran with the ball using the speed and power of Tuilagi and Cokanasigna. Itoje looked to be back to his best as well. Lets hope they can keep that up.

Southern sport and also dull as fuck, I don't like RL either but it is a tad more interesting than this shite.

On a par with tennis and golf for wankness

Southern sport and also dull as fuck, I don't like RL either but it is a tad more interesting than this shite.

On a par with tennis and golf for wankness

I’m by no means a rugby union expert or a big fan, but have to say yesterday was my first visit to Twickenham and I was really impressed by it - both on and off the pitch it was a first class experience.
The club game is average, try a Sale game, but a bit like cricket, the big international games make great viewing.
I’ve been to see a few league games too, which I enjoy also, but I find the play has less variety in league.

I’m by no means a rugby union expert or a big fan, but have to say yesterday was my first visit to Twickenham and I was really impressed by it - both on and off the pitch it was a first class experience.
The club game is average, try a Sale game, but a bit like cricket, the big international games make great viewing.
I’ve been to see a few league games too, which I enjoy also, but I find the play has less variety in league.

I have been and seen sale and it bored me to death, the game ,the fans, the atmosphere.

Only plus point was beer in the stand, and that I could take or leave.

Maybe it is different for others but I found it dull and souless

I have been and seen sale and it bored me to death, the game ,the fans, the atmosphere.

Only plus point was beer in the stand, and that I could take or leave.

Maybe it is different for others but I found it dull and souless

Agree about Sale!

It was a good preformance from England on Saturday. Ireland looked rusty big time. They havnt been at the races in the build up to the world cup so far. Some of that team that played for Ireland were so poor nothing seemed to click on the day it seemed. Also playing with the 3rd choice number 10 in Byrne is a bit of ask to control the game. I think come the world cup its all about what team peaks at that right time. You cant rule out any of the big teams. Wales , England and Ireland and even the French. To compete with the New Zealand and SA and Aus. The only downfall for Ireland is the draw they have. They and the Scots should both come out of the group into the a match with either New Zealand or SA if we top the group i would fancy our chances but it depends on injuries of us going into the semis then its anyones competition.
Ireland will grow into it and Schmidt will want to bow out on a high as its his last tournament with Ireland. I feel with any Schmidt team you got a chance to beat the big boys and sadly we need everyone firing on full to get the big wins. When they do come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.