Premier League Games 23/24/25 August

Anyone seen the table? There are only 4 teams with more than 4 points. Ridiculous.

Wonder what odds you can get on a Burnley top 4 finish.

Wolves already have a terrible repertoire of songs as it is and a horrible accent to song them in and now they’ve added that woeful spanish Firmino crap Liverpool nicked from the continent. Truly dreadful.

And Joleon?

I have watched and listened to loads of pundits last night this morning, the Vast majority thought it was a penalty, not that I give that much credence to most of their conclusions. I thought it was a pen, you didn't, but if that was a City player, would you have said he dived.?
I agree Souness gives him ( Sterling) credit, but that is quite recent .
I look forward to ref watch, the non penalty people will get another supporter in Dermot Gallagher.

Spurs losing after taking points off us last week got me thinking ... this seems to occur virtually every time we drop points. Last season Palace , Leicester and Newcastle all lost their next match after beating us. The year before Liverpool lost to bottom of the league on both occasions they got a result - different teams too.
Then there was the infamous game when United 'spoilt' our party only to gift it to us the next week by losing at home to bottom of the league.
Maybe a Statto on here could put the stats together - it might be another reason teams can fear playing us ... even when they get something they are doomed in the next game ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.