#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
the conrtrol while running at full pace from David Silvas pass was exceptional

think he will be in for a good shout as top scorer this season for us at least

Another goal and one of our most dangerous players. Can’t really ask for much more. Some posters on here are moaning about him for no reason now

5 from 3 now. based on his appearance record last year, he's on course to bag 57 league goals this season. not bad for a winger who doesn't take penalties.

Something the best players do is have an impact even when they don't play well, and Sterling's hitting that level.

Hope he scores 30 league goals. Would be a fantastic achievement. Pep will rotate him though and thus his numbers are not likely to be truly extraordinary.

Hope he scores 30 league goals. Would be a fantastic achievement. Pep will rotate him though and thus his numbers are not likely to be truly extraordinary.
I honestly don't think he will. He didn't tend to rotate KDB too much when he was fit, and I feel Sterling is becoming just as essential to the team.

Raheem has a quiet game ( 29 touches compared to 49 from Bernardo even though he played 90 minutes), like the previous game against Spurs but he scored nice goals in both games so I can't complain.

I want to see him taking players on, create chances and assists.

I tend to think he is our best bet for the Golden Boot: he won't get rotated as much as Sergio and Gabby. Unless his form dives, he will only get rested occasionally and will play more than enough games to be top scorer.

Agree with the comments about quieter game yesterday, but scored and could have had another if not flagged for that offside second half - first viewing looked a mile off, replay suggested he was on. If only we had some technology to solve it for us

He's actually not played anything brilliant in any game of this season and yet he scored in all of them. From Community Shield to Bournemouth, he was never as dominant and active as he was last 2 seasons, but he's banging them in. Looks to me that he is more clinical when playing on the left, but much more involved in the rest of the game when he is playing on the right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.