Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

A New Hope was brilliant at the time but has aged badly.
Empire has aged a lot better.

The rest are fuckin' dreadful.

I do enjoy watching RotJ purely for the comedy aspect of the pointless cgi additions, a la Max Rebo band.

In order of decentness from best to worst

Empire
A new hope
Return of the Jedi
Force awakens
Revenge of the sith
Attack of the clones
Last jedi
Phantom menace.

Rogue one and Solo were good films but solo suffered from the wankness of last jedi and a summer release.

Hopefully this one will save a trillogy that could end up the worst of the 3.

More looking forward to the mandalorian coming out on telly

You’re right.

Okay the cringy ‘marvel’ style comedy at the start with the talking between the two spaceships. That made me feel uneasy..
It was awkward clunky and misplaced. General Hux was being built up to be a pretty interesting character, bombastic, cold, calculated and focused. To then see him become a comedy side show was just one of many achingly cringe worthy issues. I still can't believe that film was made as it was.

Yep. It was absolutely fucking horrendous.
I didn’t like it either .
In order of decentness from best to worst

Empire
A new hope
Return of the Jedi
Force awakens
Revenge of the sith
Attack of the clones
Last jedi
Phantom menace.

Rogue one and Solo were good films but solo suffered from the wankness of last jedi and a summer release.

Hopefully this one will save a trillogy that could end up the worst of the 3.

More looking forward to the mandalorian coming out on telly

mandalorian looks really good but the films are not doing really tbh. Don’t want to say they are shit because it’s Star Wars and I could never dismiss them.my fave out of them all is surprisingly revenge of the sith because I loved the different Jedi and also anakins descent to the dark side

I thought Rogue One was brilliant. Actually managed to improve thr 1977 original. Solo had a messed up producing but was better than expected, the force awakens was pretty decent, copied the originals top much but set things up nicely only for rian johnson to have a massive turd on its potential with the last jedi. Honestly that script was worse than anything lucas had ever written

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.