PSG Thread 2019/2020

SambaStyle

Anyone think PSG have declined massively?

Their midfield includes the like of Herrera and Gueye. Neymar will/wants to leave. Cavani is leaving on a free next summer. Thiago Silva is 35. Choupo-Moting is their back up striker.

I really think Spurs are probably better than them now and PSG are very close to Chelsea and Arsenal in level.

Other than Mbappe and Verratti maybe, they are not very good at all. Slightly surprised that Mbappe seems happy at PSG. They don't look like challenging for the CL anytime soon.

Neymar not being played and Cavani and Mbappe both injured for three weeks, good job they’re in a one team league

Neymar not being played and Cavani and Mbappe both injured for three weeks, good job they’re in a one team league
You say it’s a one team league, but there have been closer league title chases in France in the last two years than the Prem 2017-18 Centurions season from us.

Paris won’t be winning it, even if they do, with a 13 or 16 point gap this season. It’ll be a much tighter title run in France this year.

Cracking own goal in their game tonight:

And just after the 3-0 lead, the classic collapse out of nowhere. We managed to bring it home at the end but still. Kimpembe could/should have easily gotten a red card in the first half. Ref denied us a clear penalty on Sarabia on the second half and didn't give a red to a nasty kick from behind on Mbappé.

We have got quite some cracking OG for us this season.

Now that i have posted that, i noticed how it was always at 2-0 and around the 45 min mark.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.