Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really is a good player and potentially one of the world's very best. A superb passer and reader of the game.

His passing is exceptional. I found it amazing that the commentators never once mentioned some of the brilliant passes he made today. If that had been VVD they would have created a special highlights reel.

His passing is exceptional. I found it amazing that the commentators never once mentioned some of the brilliant passes he made today. If that had been VVD they would have created a special highlights reel.

It was mentioned countless times..... by Matt Holland on the premier league stream (I had to switch as Hinchcliffe is bringing out evil thoughts in me)

From the BBC....

Laporte in France squad

Manchester City defender Aymeric Laporte has been included in the France squad for the ir upcoming Euro 2020 qualifiers.

Laporte, 25, has not been in a France squad since he was an unused substitute in their 2-0 friendly defeat to Spain in March 2017 and he is still yet to earn a cap for his country.

Not happy one bit,he will be the scapegoat if they lose

Perhaps but I think the French media have been baffled by his exclusion too and he’s clearly a world class CB. One game shouldn’t change that.

Perhaps but I think the French media have been baffled by his exclusion too and he’s clearly a world class CB. One game shouldn’t change that.
The french manager has been slagging his attitude for years,wonder why the change of heart,i hope it works out alright for eric

It's unfortunate that he won't get breaks midseason anymore but I'm thrilled for him personally. Missing the Euros because the national team manager is a dickhead would've been a very difficult pill to swallow. Way, way overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.