City's New Kits - 2019/20

Absolutely gutted that they only made 3,000 replicas. Was really hoping for this one but didn't wake up in the middle of the night...you snooze you lose I guess.

Absolutely gutted that they only made 3,000 replicas. Was really hoping for this one but didn't wake up in the middle of the night...you snooze you lose I guess.

The replicas at £65 aren't limited to 3,000. You can buy them from Puma, Sports Direct and still on the City Shop now.

Dear anyone that’s already got a shirt.

What are the sizings like?

I’m a large at next/all saints so went for that for the shirt and tracky top.

I’m now worried they’re gonna be tiny.

Cheers pal,so where has the nonsense about limited numbers originated?
This seemed to have started it

Just rang the Souvenir shop.

The 1894 (quantity) - 125 years limited edition shirts cost £125. They are boxed, with a numbered certificate of authenticity, they are player material quality, etc.

The other 125 years shirts you can buy are limited to 3000. They are £65 each. They are similar to a normal City shirt that you would buy from the Souvenir shop. Off the hanger.

Dear anyone that’s already got a shirt.

What are the sizings like?

I’m a large at next/all saints so went for that for the shirt and tracky top.

I’m now worried they’re gonna be tiny.
Don't worry. I'm a medium at those shops and I tried a medium on at the Puma store today. Fits perfect.

Looking online only small and medium left. I wanted a Large and XL for my lad , got the large online at around 10:00 but XL sold out, went to the ground and got the XL there. Seems most people were buying the same type of shirts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.