Are you glad we binned the Latin motto?

Once saw it referred to as “ The B of the Bollox “ I think it was on here... very amusing and quite fitting
Looking at that picture you’d think it was huge, was never that big
Wonder if the council ever got there millions back from the designer or did they settle for the scrap metal price.
AKA The Beswick bag catcher.

Don't be tempted to prance around the kitchen in one mate. You look a big enough dick as it is; )
I look very fetching in a pinnie.........
51-PHSs-FQpx-L-SL1000.jpg

Obviously it's been some time gone now, but what are your feelings regarding the "Superbia in Proelia" slogan we used to have? Do you miss it? Would you like us to have some sort of slogan?

Personally, I think we're better off without. To me it was just one of several silly things associated with the old crest, along with the stars (purely decorative!) and the chicken.

I never noticed lol

Obviously it's been some time gone now, but what are your feelings regarding the "Superbia in Proelia" slogan we used to have? Do you miss it? Would you like us to have some sort of slogan?

Personally, I think we're better off without. To me it was just one of several silly things associated with the old crest, along with the stars (purely decorative!) and the chicken.
For the time we had that “motto”, it would have been much more appropriate to have had “Typicalus Cityus”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.