Last Film You Saw

Tried to watch the remake of Jacobs Ladder today, it's a fucking travesty. Turned it off after half an hour.

0/10

I watched 'In the Heat of the NIght' a couple of evenings back. I put this film in the same category of essential regular viewing as Zulu and The Dambusters. i got to thinking it might be due for a make over. We have a ready made Virgil, and I'm sure Klippity would make a decent fist of playing Gillespie, St Jamie Gozzer is a shoe-in for Sam Woods, Phil Pinocchio has the brain power to pull off the role of Ralph, and give Danny Murphy a wig and he's nigh on perfect for the part of Dolores.

watched a couple in last few days

three billboards outside ebbing missouri - stunning film, one of the best i've seen in a long time

overlord - a mix of saving private ryan meets zombies, very graphic but enjoyable hokum

Amazing film, the second is brilliant too!

It is a shame there will not be a third one.

Recently the director Gareth Evans talked about what he would have done. Apparently it would have focused on the Japanese gang from the second film being hunted by their own people from Japan. It would have been closer to the first film in tone, a survival film set in the jungles of Indonesia

What sounds strange about this is Rama would not have played a big role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.