Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

£71 return with UIA to Kiev from Gatwick on Monday, return Thursday.

About £30 return for the train to Kharkiv.

Come on lads, we can better the 660 of us that went last year at these prices...
Problem for most will be the date, ie getting enough time off work at short notice. We did the train first class, booked from here, for less than £30 return.

So the proposed dates make no change to the December derby, do they?

Was gonna bob over Fri-Sun for it....if it doesn't change from the Saturday I won't have to use any work time at all...

The CL game won’t affect the date of the derby, but my guess is that it will be the headline game on the Sunday

Problem for most will be the date, ie getting enough time off work at short notice. We did the train first class, booked from here, for less than £30 return.

Yeah, fair enough, was hoping it wouldn’t be first up as well. But as Euro aways go, like you say, Kharkiv is up there amongst the very best.

Whelp, I feel very pessimistic for our CL campaign this year (not that I ever was optimistic, supporting Juve). I think Atletico will probably top our group but we should be able to get past Leverkusen. No telling how far we'll be able to go from there though. Napoli should be able to get past the group stages as well, and I have a feeling Inter might just nick the spot away from Borussia.

Oh and sorry guys but I'll cheer for Atalanta against you, they played good football with average players last year and it's their first ever CL, plus it's a mascot team for a lot of us Italians and fantasy football players.

Whelp, I feel very pessimistic for our CL campaign this year (not that I ever was optimistic, supporting Juve). I think Atletico will probably top our group but we should be able to get past Leverkusen. No telling how far we'll be able to go from there though. Napoli should be able to get past the group stages as well, and I have a feeling Inter might just nick the spot away from Borussia.

Oh and sorry guys but I'll cheer for Atalanta against you, they played good football with average players last year and it's their first ever CL, plus it's a mascot team for a lot of us Italians and fantasy football players.

Don't think you have too much to worry about, juve along with atletico should go through. Could you shed some light as to why atalanta are playing at the san siro this season I'm not very informed?

When's Pep joining you ? January ?

Too much acid in your younger years, I guess

I was just honouring the idea, that we used to get pretty stiff competition in the group stages. But then, as Pep came along and made us a nightmare opponent, - for two years now other clubs have been extremely lucky to avoid us in the draw.
A go at fans from other clubs saying it is we who have bribed our way to an advantageous draw, while I'm saying that it's them who bribed their way into avoiding us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.