Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

Anyone know the best area/place to stay in Milan, been to a fair few places around Italy bit I'm a virgin in Milan?

Cheers

Depends on what you want to do, I can't be of much help because I live quite close to Milan so I never had to look for a room there. The city is well served by the underground - the M5, Lilac line, is the line that brings you straight to San Siro, and it's also the newest one (cleaner, has a big glass on the front instead of the driver's compartment because it's automated).

What I can tell you is that if you only want to go there for the game, you should find a practical solution e.g. pick a place that is near San Siro (North-West area, you shouldn't have trouble finding a b&b or hotel) or somewhere near a place that connects various underground lines (for example Garibaldi station, which connects the Lilac line and the Green line, that takes you nearer to the city centre).

If you want to see more of the city, you can also choose somewhere more central or even in the south area (the Navigli area in the South-West is very lively at night). Keep in mind that the city centre is fairly quick to walk around for a big city (Rome is way more tiring). The more central areas are the classiest/poshiest ones of course.

If someone else on here already has experience of sleeping there for a match refer to them though, as I said the only times I slept in Milan I was at a friend's house.

Anyone know the best area/place to stay in Milan, been to a fair few places around Italy but I'm a virgin in Milan?

Cheers
Had a look and reasonably priced decent hotels seem few and far between.

There are lots of bars and restaurants around Naviglio, which is south of the centre.

Anyone know the best area/place to stay in Milan, been to a fair few places around Italy but I'm a virgin in Milan?

Cheers
Don't bother much with Milan, get a hotel on Lake Maggiore, about 45 minutes by train, beautiful with plenty to do (boat trips etc). Verona is also a very nice place, bit further away, but still very nice, get to Milan in the morning (train) and have a look round for the day, make sure there's a train back after the game obviously.

Cheer all you like, Italian football is a tier below the Premier League and Atalanta wont present much of a problem. Don’t understand why you come on here because out of all the teams in Europe you are probably one of the most corrupt clubs that have ever been involved in the game, I’d fuck off if I was you.

Never one to mince his wince is our Hammo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.