Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the group stages now. Maybe we get United...would love to invade the swamp with 10000 Frankfurt fans and show the glory hunters what supporting Eintracht means for us.

Unlucky, you'll be going to the Emirates and only get 2.900 tickets. It's happened before.

Eintracht hosted Strasbourg for the return leg yesterday evening. The last two EL home matches fans were asked to show up in white and red, this time Ultras Frankfurt asked everyone to show up in black so that the 3 part choreography over 3 match days could be completed.

This time the banner read "Frankurt" and with the two previous banners the whole picture resulted in "My club Eintracht Frankfurt" with the club colours black, red and white.
19-20-europaleague-eintracht-frankfurt-racing-strasbourg-01.jpg

19-20-europaleague-eintracht-frankfurt-racing-strasbourg-06.jpg

Ground was sold out with a pretty heated atmosphere after the referee gave a red card to Ante Rebic and overall was not up for the task to keep the match under control.

We got up 1-0 with an own goal, then Kostic scored a screamer and Danny Da Costa finished the french off with the 3-0.

Looking forward to the group stages now. Maybe we get United...would love to invade the swamp with 10000 Frankfurt fans and show the glory hunters what supporting Eintracht means for us.
Where can I see the whole picture? I was telling my lad about this yesterday.

Unlucky, you'll be going to the Emirates and only get 2.900 tickets. It's happened before.

Thats something which I really dont get...The PL teams have no interest in the EL especially not the "big" clubs who used to play in the CL.
The Emmirates is a pretty big ground which will be most likely empty and instead of increasing the allocation for away fans and making some easy money they keep this stupid low allocation.

For us (same as for you guys) it means that we will have to find alternative ways of getting tickets. Still hoping that the clubs will talk about it and increase the allocation, same as Bordeaux and Inter did back when we played them.

Thats something which I really dont get...The PL teams have no interest in the EL especially not the "big" clubs who used to play in the CL.
The Emmirates is a pretty big ground which will be most likely empty and instead of increasing the allocation for away fans and making some easy money they keep this stupid low allocation.

For us (same as for you guys) it means that we will have to find alternative ways of getting tickets. Still hoping that the clubs will talk about it and increase the allocation, same as Bordeaux and Inter did back when we played them.

Cologne talked to them, but Arsenal refused to increase the allocation. They just might have learned their lesson by now and listen if German clubs tell them 15.000+ are coming over for a group match. Looks like a few of your lot go via Cologne as well, as flight prices went up by the minute.

Union Berlin got their first ever Bundesliga win yesterday. Against Dortmund....

Dortmund is such a mess when it comes to playing "no name" opponents, happened last season all the time that they didnt show up against supposedly weaker opponents as well.
They can improve their squad as much as they want if they dont fix their attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.