City's New Kits - 2019/20

Got an email from the club this morning. My order has been cancelled, due to the items having sold out. Yet my sale went through yesterday morning without any apparent problem. Annoying.

That’s ridiculous. What time did you order? I placed my order for the limited shirt and trainers about 7:45am. My order still “picking” I will be extremely pissed off if they tell me they can fulfil my order

Got an email from the club this morning. My order has been cancelled, due to the items having sold out. Yet my sale went through yesterday morning without any apparent problem. Annoying.

Missed out on sizes on the club site, ordered from Puma site instead, had an email last night confirming its been despatched, UPS tacking shows its on its way.

God knows why the City shop makes such a mess of things. The Puma site still showing everything available in all sizes and Sports Direct showing shirts in all sizes.

That’s ridiculous. What time did you order? I placed my order for the limited shirt and trainers about 7:45am. My order still “picking” I will be extremely pissed off if they tell me they can fulfil my order
Around 8:10 yesterday morning. Have ordered a shirt from the most popular man in Newcastle. Should be here next midweek (3-4 working days).

I bought one of the replica shirts this morning and it cost £81.63 before shipping, not the £65 you are all referring to. WTF?? I am in Ireland but the difference in the VAT rate should only result in a difference of less than £2. I’ll be calling them tomorrow for an explanation.

Same happened to me.

Cheers for those who advised about the Puma site, was able to get one for my Dad for his birthday next month....

What are the chances of picking one up at the store at the ground next week?

Probably better off going to your local Sports Direct as reports have them displaying stock as well as been available online and also at Puma.com. JD Sports also have the shirts and jackets available online in all sizes as well.

You'd have thought City would have 1000's of shirts at their own stores, especially with a home game this weekend. And most supporters would rather spend their hard earned cash directly with the club rather than a secondary reseller.

Probably better off going to your local Sports Direct as reports have them displaying stock as well as been available online and also at Puma.com. JD Sports also have the shirts and jackets available online in all sizes as well.

You'd have thought City would have 1000's of shirts at their own stores, especially with a home game this weekend. And most supporters would rather spend their hard earned cash directly with the club rather than a secondary reseller.

Cheers mate. I'll look at the puma store. Hoping to pick one up for The wife next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.