City's New Kits - 2019/20

No. Bit out of my payscale, that.
Reason I asked is that I ordered a replica one an hour after you and got notice that it was dispatched yesterday afternoon. I think you are in Ireland also unless I’m mistaken. Did you get yours for £65 or the £81.63 I paid. If it was the former I smell a rat!

Reason I asked is that I ordered a replica one an hour after you and got notice that it was dispatched yesterday afternoon. I think you are in Ireland also unless I’m mistaken. Did you get yours for £65 or the £81.63 I paid. If it was the former I smell a rat!
I am in Ireland. And I paid €90 (£81:34 at today's exchange rate, according to XE. com). I went to Sports Direct. com and got one for €72. And delivery for €7 compared to €11 on the official site.

I am in Ireland. And I paid €90 (£81:34 at today's exchange rate, according to XE. com). I went to Sports Direct. com and got one for €72. And delivery for €7 compared to €11 on the official site.
But why have some been able to buy online for £65? Is it only fans outside the UK that are being charged £81? If that is the case there is no justification for it given there is a separate shipping charge. I have been on to the shop and have asked for an explanation.

Here you go....

Screenshot-20190830-161529-Chrome.jpg

I assume the reason that they only made 4894 is that nobody would by the new kit and buy this kit. It is the perfect kit in the right colour and the classic design. Looking forward to a 1894 version and Roma trainers. I love my wife, get the 125 one. So I did. Have to do as you are told...…..

I’m still puzzled. What colour is it exactly?

If you look at the 4 pictures of it on https://mobile.twitter.com/City_Xtra they’re all different shades of blue.

Can someone who has one say which of the 4 pics is the colour the shirt actually is. Hoping it’s the David Silva one.

Well I got mine delivered today and I think the answer is none of the above !
I took a photo for you but in real life its a paler shade of blue...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.