Match Thread | Man City vs Brighton (31/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand but he has to start lighting up cup games . That’s his best start .

How is he meant to do that when he is short on match practice and fitness? How many games does it take for Kev or Aguero to get going after not playing for a while? It's unfair to give him one game every 3 months and expect him to play like Messi. He needs game time and I'm not talking 300 minutes in a season.

How is he meant to do that when he is short on match practice and fitness? How many games does it take for Kev or Aguero to get going after not playing for a while? It's unfair to give him one game every 3 months and expect him to play like Messi. He needs game time and I'm not talking 300 minutes in a season.
I’m sure he would’ve come today for David if Laporte wasn’t injured.

Hope so, but the evidence is pretty minimal.
We've only played 4 games so far and although he was an admittedly late sub, he's come on in 2 of them. If he comes on as a sub or starts in 30 games (half of our total) by the end of the season would that be enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.