Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe grasping at straws but looked more like a whack rather than a twist or stretch
I thought the same, it looked like a contact injury rather than a twist, but Pep's comments afrer the match make me think they know a little more than they're letting on.

Anyone with a link to a video? Hard to judge having not seen it. If he grabbed the back of his knee (and the fact that he went straight to the hospital) would make me think Hamstring/Calf tear or a PCL/Meniscal damage. We’ll see soon enough.

Typically supportive muen headline, Man City “transfer gamble now looks even riskier”

You can't say it doesn't if stones and Laporte miss significant time of injury, thankfully we have Fernandinho who always looks like a natural at CB and does a wonderful job when called upon.

Hopefully both will be back soon

Hopefully only a couple of months.
Fernandinho will be the best CB this season if Laporte will stay more on the sideline

We dont half have some fuckin rotten luck with injuries.

That's like the scouse cuñts losing Virgil Van DickHead.

Dinho can play there but it leaves us real fuckin thin now.

All the best to Aymeric, right after his French call up as well.

Gutted.

Poor lad, was just being recognised by the wider audience as the player we know he is.... if it’s as feared, let’s hope for a swift recovery. Think we’ll have to dip into bud transfer window in Jan!

Poor lad, was just being recognised by the wider audience as the player we know he is.... if it’s as feared, let’s hope for a swift recovery. Think we’ll have to dip into bud transfer window in Jan!

Hopefully that wont need to be the case.

People have said it was risky not replacing kompany but I'm not convinced. We had 3 quality centre backs and another player who is more than apt there.

It's just we are fucking cursed with injury.

Looked like ligaments, just depends on the severity. Hopefully just a strain. Really is a rock at the back.

I think he probably could have walked off without a stretcher if it was ligaments....to be honest I'm hoping its a broken tibia or fibia, he'd be back before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.