Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Garcia is an incredible talent, this might be the opportunity he needs to get his break through and in a few months time when Aymeric is back, we'll be better off than ever and no one will be talking about transfers.

Fernandinho, Otamendi, Stones and Garcia is genuinely the second best central defence in the country at worst.
Hope Laporte is ok obviously but I agree. I am absolutely convinced Garcia is going to be an extremely good player for someone, if not for us. If this means he gets some game time it could be a disguise (assuming the injury is less serious than a ruptured ligament).

Anyone with a link to a video? Hard to judge having not seen it. If he grabbed the back of his knee (and the fact that he went straight to the hospital) would make me think Hamstring/Calf tear or a PCL/Meniscal damage. We’ll see soon enough.
Your hamstring and you shin is not in your knee,it was defo his knee

If he has broken either of those he is not back anywhere near end dec

Either of those fractures should take 6-12 weeks to heal and that'd give him 1-2 month in training before he comes back.

Even Luke Shaw was back in training after 7 months and he snapped both of them in half. Simple fractures are much more preferable than ligaments rupturing.

I will use my social media investigating to conclude since he hasn’t posted his generic post match IG photo that it’s a serious injury and he’ll be out a long while. Not good.

Either of those fractures should take 6-12 weeks to heal and that'd give him 1-2 month in training before he comes back.

Even Luke Shaw was back in training after 7 months and he snapped both of them in half. Simple fractures are much more preferable than ligaments rupturing.
The tibia can be a real twat to heal,you really don't want to break that,fibula is easier but either or both can need internal or external fixation

Just looked like an impact injury to me. With his past record they may have stretchered him off as a precaution
Hopefully nothing more than bad bruising

Just looked like an impact injury to me. With his past record they may have stretchered him off as a precaution
He was taken on the stretcher down the tunnel between the family and Colin Bell Stand. From the stretcher he lifted his hand at the appreciation of the applause so I doubt he had a bad break. However Leroy hobbled off at Wembley with no distress so no idea how serious it could be.

At least someone isn't diagnosing it as a ligament injury and 6 months out!! Let's see in a week or so what the verdict is. He will be a huge miss and let's hope it isnt as bad as it initially looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.