Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see the issue with what Jenas said, it’s a compliment to Laporte’s importance to the side. if it was VVD instead of Laporte with the injury the reverse would be said and agreed by many.

What I do find hilarious though is united drop points against 10 man relegation candidate and it’s not even deemed worthy of being in the top half of games it’s become that much of a regular occurrence

I don’t see the issue with what Jenas said, it’s a compliment to Laporte’s importance to the side. if it was VVD instead of Laporte with the injury the reverse would be said and agreed by many.

What I do find hilarious though is united drop points against 10 man relegation candidate and it’s not even deemed worthy of being in the top half of games it’s become that much of a regular occurrence

In sporting terms it's now accepted by everyone that United are irrelevant.

Have to agree. I think and I could be wrong, he said it could tip the balance towards Anfield. Ie could. La Porte is our best defender by a wide margin. If he's out for a while he will be missed no doubt. Foolish to think otherwise imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.