Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said to my lad when I heard the result, that's a actually a good point for United. Once they accept their place as a mid table team, challenging for top six, they will realise that away draws are good points to be relished......
It was reported as dropped points for United, You’d have thought the press would have acclimatised by now to the fact it’s the opposition dropping points if they don’t beat the rags, after all its been a long long time since their messiah retired

can we bin the screeching women commentary for motd ? spoilt my viewing of the lester game plus the womens game has plenty of coverage these days , just the bbc being overly pc

This is the Brave New World we now live in.

You'll be sent off to a re-education camp with talk like that.

This is the Brave New World we now live in.

You'll be sent off to a re-education camp with talk like that.

The guards shouting in the camp would be easier on the ear. Last week I watched final score where Martin McKeown was only marginally more ugly than his two female co-panellists. They cut a few times to a commentator(a different one to the one mentioned above) and she was screeching even in the updates. I googled her and she had a face for radio. The thought of her screeching a radio commentary is unbearable.Unfortunately they can't all be like Alex Scott.

can we bin the screeching women commentary for motd ? spoilt my viewing of the lester game plus the womens game has plenty of coverage these days , just the bbc being overly pc

I can't abide this nonsense. BBC diversity at its worst. It won't change. I just thank the person who invented the TV remote. They must have known at the time that this would happen and happily stuck a mute button on. And before the Sexist Police come knocking on the door, I apply the mute equally to other genders with annoying voices or ideas don't want to hear.

I particularly appreciated the chant of ‘you’ve only come to see United’! Really?

Painfully obvious that the FA have told MotD to try their best to defend VAR

I said this last week. When I talk about corruption this is what I mean, not brown envelopes and all that but the old boys network asking their friends for favours. MOTD is in an ideal position to highlight the PIGMOL farce but as you say, someone has asked them to tone it down and not be overly critical. I presume 'they' don't want to be made to look like idiots, well I have news for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.