Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we bin the screeching women commentary for motd ? spoilt my viewing of the lester game plus the womens game has plenty of coverage these days , just the bbc being overly pc

Proper lol! I’d nodded off last night only to be woken by the screeching. Don’t usually notice but I certainly did last night!

I said this last week. When I talk about corruption this is what I mean, not brown envelopes and all that but the old boys network asking their friends for favours. MOTD is in an ideal position to highlight the PIGMOL farce but as you say, someone has asked them to tone it down and not be overly critical. I presume 'they' don't want to be made to look like idiots, well I have news for them.
This is the bit I don’t understand.
I do believe that the BBC are a part of the corruption alongside PiGMOB, some of the media and certain football agents. I can see how the agents and refs benefit, I just can’t fathom the benefit to the BBC.

can we bin the screeching women commentary for motd ? spoilt my viewing of the lester game plus the womens game has plenty of coverage these days , just the bbc being overly pc

It's Robyn Cowen, and she is awful, there are plenty of decent women commentators and pundits working for various media outlets but Cowen is by far the worse.

It's Robyn Cowen, and she is awful, there are plenty of decent women commentators and pundits working for various media outlets but Cowen is by far the worse.
I thought the one was night was the one whose name sounds like Eyelid. But Robyn Cowen was definitely the nail on the blackboard last week. They all need to turn the volume down. Imagine the poor producer getting it in his headphones.

All the female commentators are bloody awful. That ear-piercing, caterwauling shriek when a goal is scored is just too much for me: fuck that! On Final Score yesterday there was a woman who was reading out what was happening in the Championship - she sounded like a helium-filled banshee reading out the report, I genuinely felt nauseous.
But that pompous prick Jonathan Pierce is no better. He is so over-excitable his cranium is going to explode one day, showering everyone within a two mile radius with bits of his frontal lobe.

Nice to see Jenas getting as pissed off as us all at VAR. It’s not fit for purpose if it’s only used to protect the refs and correct marginal offside decisions.

I see Newcastle’s goal shouldn’t have stood as there was a handball, they ignored it, what a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.