Opening Up The Family (North) Stand To Everyone Has Worked

jrb

There has been plenty of debate about the Family Stand and the empty seats in it over the years on here.

There have been plenty of views for and against keeping the North stand a Family stand only.

I stand corrected on this, City have now opened up the Family stand to everyone, regardless if you have a Child or not.

This picture is from Yesterday. Remember, City were playing Brighton. It wasn't a big game. The Family (North) stand looked full from block 215, level 2, in the South stand.

20190831-150825.jpg

There has been plenty of debate about the Family Stand and the empty seats in it over the years on here.

There have been plenty of views for and against keeping the North stand a Family stand only.

I stand corrected on this, City have now opened up the Family stand to everyone, regardless if you have a Child or not.

This picture is from Yesterday. Remember, City were playing Brighton. It wasn't a big game. The Family (North) stand looked full from block 215, level 2, in the South stand.

20190831-150825.jpg
Looks more like from 211, think 215 is behind the goal, no? I'm in 115 and assumed it is above me?

Anyway, I agree!

20190831-150825.jpg

Yeah looked much better on TV on my stream

Wasnt the family stand open to everyone anyway , i definitely sat in there last season against Huddersfield , Wolves and Spurs , and Rotherham although i had my 16 year old grandson with me at that game (hardly a child though) ..I think calling the North stand the family stand is more about creating a family type atmosphere , ie: less swearing , more family type entertainment on the concourse and Moonbeam and Moonchester always going to that end , than it is a strict criteria for getting tickets...

Looked better on the stream I watched.Afew empty seats in a area in block 135,seats they could sell on ticketing website I presume

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.