Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not obvious at all that an injury would happen, it's unfortunate. Anyway according to Jenas on motd it was Rodri's fault for not making one of those tactical fouls we're so good at.

Your point about Liverpool tends to contradict your claim he shouldn't have made the challenge. I doubt its anything to do with training methods either.

Of course it’a unfortunate, but it wasn’t a brilliant move either, considering the situation of the game which we completely controlled, and the fact that both the Brighton player and Laporte would cross paths at full speed. As an experienced player, you have to be able to make better judgements than this. It doesn’t matter if Rodri lost his mark, situations like this will happen again. The important thing is to learn from it, not just Laporte but all of our players. I hope they look at this situation as an example of how to Not engage or atleast think ahead. You don’t need to know rocket science to see that this was going to end badly. Watch De Bruyne the next games. You’ll notice that he has learned from his mistakes. Some situations are just not worth engaging in.

I’m beginning to wonder why our players keep getting injured. Mendy had 3(?) successful years at Monaco and at City, he got injured twice. Liverpool have had one serious injury in an entire year with Oxlade. We have five guys on our injury list, three of them longterm. Pep and his team should really just stop and think for a minute why this continue to happen, and look at either adjustments to game tactics or training methods. This is one too many.

my mom had a problem with dislocated knee cap for decades. She got injured as a kid and it would go quite for years, then it would suddenly come back and she was in real pain. Then it suddenly sstopped and she never had a problem for at least 20 years now. She never treated it in hospital.

Of course it’a unfortunate, but it wasn’t a brilliant move either, considering the situation of the game which we completely controlled, and the fact that both the Brighton player and Laporte would cross paths at full speed. As an experienced player, you have to be able to make better judgements than this. It doesn’t matter if Rodri lost his mark, situations like this will happen again. The important thing is to learn from it, not just Laporte but all of our players. I hope they look at this situation as an example of how to Not engage or atleast think ahead. You don’t need to know rocket science to see that this was going to end badly. Watch De Bruyne the next games. You’ll notice that he has learned from his mistakes. Some situations are just not worth engaging in.

I’m beginning to wonder why our players keep getting injured. Mendy had 3(?) successful years at Monaco and at City, he got injured twice. Liverpool have had one serious injury in an entire year with Oxlade. We have five guys on our injury list, three of them longterm. Pep and his team should really just stop and think for a minute why this continue to happen, and look at either adjustments to game tactics or training methods. This is one too many.
Good post. Not.

Seriously, wtf are you going on about.

How on earth can "Pep and his team" possibly forsee Laporte, Mendy and Sane being injured from other players. They are not muscle strains being picked up in training.
They are impact injuries from other players through tackles, not through them deciding to run through brick walls and injure themselves.

you cant blame anything on training or anything else for erics injury imo he just tried to get in first but mis timed it and clashed knees just an unfortunate accident that could happen to anyone.has that gypsy curse ever been lifted from maine road

Good post. Not.

Seriously, wtf are you going on about.

How on earth can "Pep and his team" possibly forsee Laporte, Mendy and Sane being injured from other players. They are not muscle strains being picked up in training.
They are impact injuries from other players through tackles, not through them deciding to run through brick walls and injure themselves.

They can’t, and I’m not blaiming Pep and his team, I’m just saying it feels more than just coincidence. Whether they train too hard or not, I have no idea, but not talking about possibilities behind all of these injuries won’t solve anything. I don’t get why you take this personal.
Jurgen Klopp used to get his players injured all the time at Dortmund and a lot of the players injuries had to do with excessive training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.