Premier League Games 31/Aug & 1/Sept

He’s one of them snidey horrible ****s who pretends he’s not a snidey horrible ****.
That short lived Harry’s razor advert that was on the tele for about two days before being pulled, where he’s telling everyone how different he is and how he does things differently...... no Harry you’re a cheat who relies on penalties to improve your goals scored column. And his acting made Rooney look like Marlon Brando.

Err I could have been err a contender

So how would you feel if Sergio did something similar and went looking for a foul on the last minute in a derby?

Genuine question
He wouldn't though,the only thing in his mind is to put the ball in the net not to try and get a pen
Cheers Kaz.

I feel embarrassed when any of our players dive. When Raz was doing it a couple of seasons back it annoyed fuck out of me.

So how would you feel if Sergio did something similar and went looking for a foul on the last minute in a derby?

Genuine question
If you can, watch the replay of his 93:20 goal again. Specifically, the one from behind and up high to the left of the goal. His foot is definitely caught by (I think) Taiwo;

3:45 into the video. Here's a screenshot;

Screenshot-20190901-203712-You-Tube.jpg

If you can, watch the replay of his 93:20 goal again. Specifically, the one from behind and up high to the left of the goal. His foot is definitely caught by (I think) Taiwo;

3:45 into the video. Here's a screenshot;

Screenshot-20190901-203712-You-Tube.jpg

Never gets old does it. Still brings a tear to my eye. Probably the greatest moment in this great Club’s history. Back on topic, you are right, Sergio doesn’t go down. All he cares about is scoring. Kane, on the other hand, is always looking for a chance to hit the ground and con the ref into awarding a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.