Do Tourists ruin sight seeing trips ?

Tourists are basically just scum wherever they are and I'm sick of this endless myth about tourism ''supporting the economy'' of many tourists hotspots.

The only people who really benefit from the income from tourism are the very small number of business owners who's businesses directly cater for said tourists.

For everyone else tourism just means a few crappy part time, minimum wage, seasonal jobs usually providing little more than pocket money for students and semi-retirees whilst everyone has to put up with the social and economic damage that tourists and tourism bring to an area.

Thing is, who decided that buildings were so interesting to go and see. Natural beauty is something I like to see and have to say the Eiffel Tower and Pyramids left me feeling a bit meh. The Pyramids are right on the edge of the town with people trying to fleece you every step you take in an absolute shithole of a city.

Tourists are basically just scum wherever they are and I'm sick of this endless myth about tourism ''supporting the economy'' of many tourists hotspots.

The only people who really benefit from the income from tourism are the very small number of business owners who's businesses directly cater for said tourists.

For everyone else tourism just means a few crappy part time, minimum wage, seasonal jobs usually providing little more than pocket money for students and semi-retirees whilst everyone has to put up with the social and economic damage that tourists and tourism bring to an area.
I'm bringing my scum wife over for Vinnies testimonial.

I think I have a cunning plan to make a few bob.

I'll get Bigfoot to take her shoes off and divert the next bus of Koreans at the swamp to nearby Stretford.

They can see Bigfoot in the flesh and I can claim £5 from each tourist.

I'll soon be richer than Ric; )

Thing is, who decided that buildings were so interesting to go and see. Natural beauty is something I like to see and have to say the Eiffel Tower and Pyramids left me feeling a bit meh. The Pyramids are right on the edge of the town with people trying to fleece you every step you take in an absolute shithole of a city.

superb eloquent description of Egypt, you should write tour guide book

A lot of tourists seem, to me at least, not in the slightest bit arsed what they’re looking at...they just know it’s famous so want a picture with it.

Don’t get me started on these twats who chip off stalagmites and stuff

Oh the irony

I live just outside Yellowstone and summer has become a never ending stream of tourists, bunch of bald cunts from The midlands

A tourist is someone who travels for pleasure

A sightseer is someone who travels to see sights of interest for pleasure.

A holidymaker or vacationer is someone who goes on a holiday for leisure eg. Theme parks, the beach, resorts etc

So sightseers are tourist so sightseers are ruining it for sightseers shirley as they are tourist..

Sex tourists on the other hand are dirty fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.